Home Vitamin D Health Test
£25.00 (Inc. VAT)
Vitamin D Health Test for 1 person
The Home Vitamin D Health Test is designed to give you a rapid indicator of the levels of Vitamin D in your blood.
• Tests for 25-hydroxy vitamin D (25 (OH) D) levels in a small blood sample
• Mailed to you in 1-3 business days
• Easy blood spot test kit
• Instructions and guide
What is tested in the Home Vitamin D Health Test:
25-hydroxy Vitamin D is the main storage form of vitamin D in the human body. The current status of vitamin D levels can be determined by detecting the content of 25-hydroxy Vitamin D.
25-hydroxy Vitamin D level less than 30ng/mL indicates Vitamin D Deficiency or Insufficiency.
The test provides results based on Deficient, Insufficient or Excess. Both Deficient and Insufficient results can then be used to request a secondary test or consult further medical advice.
What's included in the Home Vitamin D Health Test:
1x Test cassette
1x Single-use buffer
1x Sterile lancet
1x Alcohol pad
1x Capillary dropper
1x Colour card
Note: You will require a method of timing the process.
What items does this test for?
- Home testing kit has been validated against industry standards with a 100% correlation.
- CE approved sample kit.
- Results do not substantiate a medical diagnosis on their own but may be used by your doctor to help form a diagnosis or request a secondary analytical test.
- It is possible that technical or procedural errors or other interfering substances in the whole blood specimen may cause erroneous results.
- >97% reproducible results.
All information in the reports produced is intended to support nutritional advice to optimise your diet. The results cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure medical/health conditions.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.